This leftover turkey curry is the perfect way to keep warm during the winter months. Add Llaeth Y Llan yogurt for a delicious creamy flavour.
· sunflower oil · onion, finely chopped.
· 3 garlic cloves, crushed or finely grated.
· thumb-sized piece of ginger, peeled and finely grated.
· 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped.
· 1 tsp cumin seeds
· 1 tsp ground coriander
· ½ tsp paprika
· ½ tsp ground turmeric
· ½ tsp garam masala
· 1 tbsp tomato purée
· 400g can passata or chopped tomatoes
· 1 tbsp mango chutney
· 100ml double cream
· 2 tbsp Llaeth y Llan natural yogurt
· about 600g leftover roast turkey, cut into large chunks.
· chopped coriander, toasted flaked almonds, steamed rice and garlic naan breads, to serve